Tuesday, February 01, 2011

239 - It's about time!!!

I’m out of the 240s!!! So excited. My total weight loss for January is 16 pounds. I can deal with that!! My weight has been so up and down these past couple of weeks, bouncing back and forth between 241 and 246. I seem to be back on track with my eating and hopefully can keep it under control and keep the weight coming off now. We are going skiing this weekend with some friends so it’s going to be really hard to stay on track, but I will take several protein shakes with me and just down one of those when I feel like pigging out. One of my diet buddies is coming up with us so we will keep each other on track and motivated, and get out for some nice, snowy hikes together. Should be fun, though! So yeah, the plan for this week is a protein shake for breakfast (along with my usual Chai tea with sugar-free Coffee Mate), then a bologna sandwich for lunch (on lower-carb bread), a small salad if I get hungry, then another protein shake for dinner with some steamed veggies if I need more food. 2 days of that should get me down a couple more pounds and then I can relax a bit while we’re away. Onward and downward! So motivated again!

No comments: