Tuesday, November 15, 2005

242

Wow, I’m shocked. And a little disappointed, but mostly shocked. I’ve had 4 whole days off work and I’m DOWN 2 pounds? Shocked because that never happens, and disappointed because I’ve been low carbing all weekend and I should be down more than two pounds. But I’ll take what I can get and just keep plugging away. While the carbs were kept generally low, I did have some sauces and gravies that had a few carbs in them, so the plan is to cut those out and also cut down on the AMOUNT of food that I’m consuming. I think I will be drinking Atkins shakes for dinner for the remainder of this week. I want to get into the 230’s soon. Hopefully within the next couple of days. I started my Power90 program this morning, that DVD is KILLER. The power yoga right at the beginning is brutal. The rest of the workout isn’t so bad, except for all the jumping, but man, I’m a bit sore from it, only a few hours later! I did the ‘sweat’ portion this morning, tomorrow I will do the ‘sculpt’. Tonight I will go to Curves on the way home, then walk for 40 minutes while I watch another episode of Nip/Tuck. Only two more episodes to go in the first season, then I gotta buy Season 2. Biggest Loser and Amazing Race are also on tonight, will probably have to tape at least one of those, but then I can watch them tomorrow while I’m walking. I don’t know what I’m going to do in a few weeks when all these shows have ended! Ack! So, keep your fingers crossed for 240 tomorrow!

No comments: