Thursday, November 17, 2005

242, Dammit

Grrrrrr… still stuck at 242. Now I’m getting pissed off. No white carbs in a while, though! Now I just have to cut down on the amount of fat I’m consuming. For instance, last night I had hot wings for dinner. While low carb, not exactly low fat. Especially when you dip them in bleu cheese! OK, so shakes or salads for dinner from now on, at least until I’m comfortably back into the 230s. Exercise has also been shite the last couple of days – no good excuses really, just tired and have other things to do. I must make that my # 1 priority every day. Treadmill in the morning, then Curves after work. Easy. Tonight we've got our regular Thursday evening dinner at our friends' house, and I've been charged with picking up a shitload of Maui Ribs for us to BBQ. So, I'll have one of those and a big salad, but NO beer. Seriously, NO beer. Maybe a rum and diet Coke though - don't want to disappoint Captain Morgan now, do we??? Heh. Big non-scale victory for me today though - someone brought a big box of Timbits (donut holes) in - they are my weakness - and I have turned them down. Not even tempted. Well, maybe a little, but I'm not giving in. So, suck it, Tim Horton!!!

No comments: