Thursday, December 01, 2005

241 - suck on THAT, 242!!!

Yep, still here. I just couldn’t convince myself to post again until I broke that damn 242. So here I sit, at 241 and feeling better. My weight has been really up & down in the last couple of weeks, but only a few pounds. This week I’ve been exercising a lot and drinking Atkins shakes for breakfast and dinner, then having a salad with protein (chicken) for lunch. Not a lot of food, but it’s satisfying me (mostly) and it’s manageable. I have 8 separate Christmas parties in the next three weeks, so I certainly have a challenge coming up. But that also leaves a lot of days to be on program, and party days will be liquids until the party. So the goal is to start the New Year in the 230s. Looking over my journals for the last few months, I have consistently been losing 5 pounds a month. I need to double that. At least! I’ve been dicking around at the same weight for about 4 years now, and it’s time to get off my ass and do something about it. I’m turning 33 in January, and really would like to have a baby this year. So I’m going to buckle down, lose at least 60 pounds, and get my shit together.

Biggest Loser? Best. Show. Ever.Those people were SO inspiring at the finale. I cannot believe how good they looked. Even Matt, who I have hated the whole time, won me over now that he is finally able to smile again. But Catherine, dude, I wanted to smack her. And Nick, too. They went on that show and half-assed it, and took the opportunity away from so many others who would have worked their little hearts out. I was going to apply for the next show, but I don’t think they will consider Canadian applicants. So, I am just going to do it on my own.

OK, that's enough rambling for today. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with a really good number that starts with 23!

No comments: