Tuesday, November 01, 2005

246 - I'm back, though!

Sorry guys, I’ve been a slack ass for the past few days. I got a bad cold on Wednesday and have been lazing around on the couch ever since. Except for the Halloween party on Saturday night where we finally stumbled home at 5 a.m.! It was a blast though – I won for most original costume (I went as Holy Shit), and hubby won for funniest (Catholic Schoolgirl). And with the new month comes a new beginning. I will weigh 225 (or less) by the end of the month. Enough is enough and I’m not spending any more of my life being this fat. It’s disgusting. My clothes don’t fit, I’m embarrassed to go anywhere, I’m just done with it. So I will work out for at least an hour a day, and really watch what I am eating. I’m going to try to stick to a sensible eating plan, lots of veggies and lean meats with some protein shake substitutes. I can do this, really. I am going to Burger King for lunch tomorrow with a friend, and I will order a salad. We are also going to Seattle this weekend to see Rodney Carrington, but I will do my BEST to be good. Gotta watch my alcohol intake, which is tough enough, but we are also planning on eating at Red Lobster! Ack! Fried shrimp! After that, the rest of the month is event-free. Exercise should be good – I am planning on doing my Power90 DVD in the morning (as soon as it arrives), then Curves after work and a 1 hour walk at night. Buh bye, fat ass!

No comments: