Monday, January 10, 2011

244 - Woo hoo! See ya, plateau!

Yay!!! That makes a total of 11 lbs for the week! I can’t believe I lost weight over a weekend! And coincidentally, I didn’t work out at all. Huh. I did 20 minutes on the treadmill this morning and am going to continue with that most mornings (if my kids will allow), then also do some sort of movement at night. No weights though… just cardio. I had a good weekend, food-wise - on Saturday I just puttered around the house, hung out with the kids, and didn’t each much. Total change for me, I’m usually grazing all day long on weekends, on crap food. Hubby and I went to a hockey game on Saturday night and I just had a diet coke (no beer – *sniff*). Sunday was my niece’s 6th birthday party and I had some veggies & dip, a few turkey meatballs, and that’s it! It’s soooo not like me to pass up birthday cake. Cake is my weakness. But I didn’t even flinch! Then we took the kids to a ‘Toopy & Binoo’ live show – they loved it and snacked on marshmallows the whole time, but I was good! Not even one! So, I’m re-motivated again. I can do this. I am really hoping to say goodbye to the 240s this week, so my goal is 239 for next Monday’s weigh-in.

No comments: