Thursday, January 06, 2011

247 - Down 8 lbs so far!

I'm still here! I've been plugging away, doing the low-carb diet and have gone to the gym the last two days. I'm sore, but feeling pretty good. Funny thing, the scale hasn't moved in a couple of days. I started out on Sunday at 255 (gasp!) then quickly went down to 247 at Tuesday's weigh-in. And I've been at 247 for the last two days. What the hell? I have been eating low carb, but my dinners have probably been bigger than they should be. It's been meat and veggies for dinner, but the portions have been large. Tonight I'm going to have a salad and a protein shake for dinner and see if I can get the scale to move tomorrow. Hubby and I also joined a gym and have agreed to work out together on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday every week. I know it's kind of an odd schedule, but that's just what works for us and childcare... I'll be doing weights/cardio on Tue/Thur and an aquafit-bootcamp on Wednesdays. I'm also going to try to do some exercise at home on the other days - treadmill, Wii, or just walking outside. So, that's the plan and the scoop.

No comments: