Friday, October 21, 2005

242

One more gone. Not the 239 that I was hoping for, but that’ll be here in time. Had a pretty good day yesterday, but a couple of ‘slips’ after my dinner shake last night – a bowl of salad with salsa ranch dressing, and ½ cup of fat free pudding. Not too terrible, but I am supposed to be on strictly liquids this week! Oh well. I am going to try to stick to the program as best I can over the weekend, but it’s gonna be a challenge. I would really like to see 240 by Monday, but since weekends are so tough for me, I’ll be happy if I can just maintain. Oh, and it looks like Canadian Tire has a treadmill on sale this week, so I’ll pop by on Saturday and pick one up. Whopee!!! Hopefully I can log a couple of hours on it over the weekend. Gotta also buy a DVD box set of something (Nip/Tuck?) to watch while I’m walking. So, at this point I am steadily losing a pound a day. Hopefully I can keep that up. That’ll get me under 200 by Xmas, which is the ultimate goal right now. 5 lbs a week, that’s it! I can do it, as long as I keep my weekend eating under control. I found a REALLY nice dress online (www.alight.com) for $20, but they only have it in size 14. So I think I’m going to order it and hopefully it will fit me by Christmas (I’m currently wearing size 18/20). We’re also going to see Rodney Carrington in Seattle in two weeks – and if I stay on plan, I should be around 230. Still fucking huge, but better than now. I am going to make it my goal to be at 225 to see Rodney. With the treadmill and the diet, it should be possible.

No comments: