Monday, October 17, 2005

Well, the weekend didn’t go as well as I had hoped, but I am down 3 pounds so I did something right. I was really good on Saturday, although I did have a few bites that night. Nothing major, just a piece of sushi, a couple of prawns, a chicken wing and a piece of cheese. And I drank ONLY water. Yes, this is a first for my partying ass! Normally I would have had a plate full of food and probably 6 drinks. Go me! Sunday was not great food wise, but I still kept my calories pretty low. Today I am back on liquids, though. Light hot chocolate for breakfast, a protein shake for lunch and dinner. And a light jello cup for a snack. Didn’t get much exercise this weekend, either, except for shopping! I looked everywhere for a treadmill but couldn’t find a good deal. So tonight I will go to Curves on the way home. It’s pouring rain here today so no outside walks.

No comments: