Thursday, October 20, 2005

Down another pound. Yay! But.... I had a bit of a slip-up last night – had about a cup of broccoli salad (in red wine vinaigrette); and ½ cup of fat free pudding. Man, I was so hungry last night. As I was eating it, I knew it was a bad decision, but I couldn’t get that voice in my head to shut up. It kept telling me that it’s only broccoli (and cheese & bacon!), it wouldn’t hurt, I deserved it, I hadn’t CHEWED anything in 3 days, blah, blah, blah. I have GOT to figure out how to bitch-slap that little voice! But I did go to Curves last night – that makes 3 days in a row, and I am going again tonight and tomorrow, too. So yeah, my clothes aren’t any looser yet, but I’ll get there soon. Another couple of weeks, hopefully. I’m thinking next week I will change things up a bit – have a shake for breakfast and lunch, then greek salad or coleslaw with chicken for dinner. I need food. But we’ll see what the scale says on Saturday. So far I’ve lost 7 pounds in 5 days of dieting. I really need to find myself a treadmill soon. I think doing more cardio will really help to get the weight off.

Today Hubby and I received financing to build another house on our property, so that will be my main focus over the next few months. We have some renovations to do to the current house, so we'll get on those right away, then pour the foundation for the new house. Then we'll put the old one up for sale, and move into the new one. Big plans, hopefully it all works out. I'd like to be in the new house by the Spring at the latest! And you can bet your ass that there WILL be a workout room in the new house!!

No comments: