Saturday, October 15, 2005

So far, so good...

Day 1 is going well so far. I woke up hungry but then it went away, so I ended up finally eating 1/2 cup of fat free key lime yogurt at 1:30 p.m. Now I'm a bit nippish, but it's nothing I can't handle. Dinner is going to be a challenge, we're going to hang out with some friends tonight for 'appys and drinks'. Since I'm neither eating nor drinking, I'll just bring a six pack of bottled water and try to be the life of the party sober. That'll be a change.

Food yesterday wasn't as bad as it could have been. Dinner was two slices of pizza. That's it! Oh well, pizza is a good 'last meal' I guess...

2 comments:

Tersie said...

Hi Kim,

I stumbled across your blog today. You can get gastric bypass surgery and then you're out the next day? Good luck to you! I'm interested in how it goes for you. I'll keep your blog bookmarked.

Kim said...

Hi Tersie - No, I didn't actually have the surgery, just living life as if I did. Glad to see someone's reading - welcome!