Tuesday, October 18, 2005

3 days, 5 pounds!

Weighed in this morning and I'm down exactly 5 lbs so far. I can live with that. Yesterday was PERFECT, diet-wise. I ate exactly 500 calories, worked out hard at Curves; it was a great day. Hopefully I can keep it up. I’m going to do the exact same thing today, as I’m still wanting to see 240 by the weekend, maybe even less! Woo hoo! I was kinda hungry last night, but it was bearable. I had a protein shake for dinner around 6:30, served ice cold in a wine glass. Yeah, it’s stupid, but it feels more special when I drink it from a wine glass. Then I just plopped myself in front of the TV about 7 pm and waited for bedtime. My protein shakes right now are from London Drugs (Canadian drug store chain) and are 225 calories per can. I have two of those per day, plus a light hot chocolate (40 calories) and a diet jello cup (10 calories). That's it! They say the first 3 days are the hardest, then the hunger goes away somewhat. Hopefully that's true. My first major goal is to be under 200 by Xmas. There's a little over 9 weeks until then, so that means 5 pounds a week. It's gonna be tough, but I want it. Bad.

No comments: