Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Another lb gone!

Down again. Only a pound this time, but I’ll take it. I am expecting one day of big loss in the next few days. It's just how my body works. Hopefully tomorrow! Anyway, I’m fairly hungry, but still getting by on 500 calories a day. Yesterday was another perfect eating day, so yes, it can be done. I also went to Curves again, and will try to go every night this week. My hubby is working evenings (4pm-midnight) this week so I've been on my own for dinner. He usually works the same hours I do, so we are used to eating together. As much as I miss him, it is SO much easier to stick to a liquid dinner when he's not there. Last night I got home about 6:30, drank my dinner and then puttered around the house and watched some TV. Tuesday is good TV night, with The Biggest Loser (great show) and Amazing Race (one the best shows out there). Gotta admit, there are a lot of teams that are bugging the crap out of me on the Amazing Race. The Linz family, bunch of obnoxious punks, and the Paolos? Those kids need a beating. Seriously.

No comments: