Monday, October 24, 2005

247 - BAD weekend!

Dude, I suck. I gained 5 POUNDS over the weekend. Shit! Hopefully it’s just carb bloat and it’ll be down tomorrow, but I dunno. I ate and drank a lot this weekend. But I did manage to buy and assemble a treadmill on Saturday though, so yay! I got up early today and did 25 minutes on it. I have also ordered Power90 DVDs and they should be here soon, so I will likely do those in the mornings and then 1 hour of walking at night (after Curves). I also bought Season 1 of Nip/Tuck, so I’m watching that while I walk. Such a good show. Hopefully I’ll get season 2 for Xmas. So, this week I will have a shake for breakfast, greek turkey salad for lunch, and a shake for dinner. Hubby is back to working days, so I’ll have to figure out what he’s going to eat for dinner. There’s no way he’ll do the shake thing. I’m not confident that I’ll see my goal of 235 by Halloween, but most likely will see 240. We’re going to a big Halloween party on Saturday, and fortunately I’m wearing a baggy costume. I can sure see a difference in my attitude from Friday, though. Back then I was ordering a size 14 dress, confident that I was losing fast and would fit into it soon. Today I’m feeling FAT and frumpy and hopeless. Bleh. That'll teach me to stuff my face all weekend.

No comments: