Friday, October 14, 2005

Tommorow I start!

October 14, 2005 - My last official day of 'pigging out' freedom. In my sick little mind, I am having gastric bypass surgery today. Starting tomorrow, I will eat as if my intestines have been rearranged. Generally, that means that I can only have 1/2 cup of liquids, 5 times per day. I'm going to be incredibly hungry, but there are worse things in life, right? I will also be working out 4-5 days a week,at Curves for now, and soon will buy a treadmill. I am a major TV junkie (shocking, I know - a fatty with a TV addiction?) so will put a treadmill in front of the TV and watch while I move my ass.

A little background about myself - I am a 32 year old Canadian female, happily married and trying to conceive. I am employed as an administrative assistant at a hospital, a job which requires a lot of sitting on my rapidly expanding ass. I'm currently weighing in at 250 pounds and ultimately would like to see 150, a number which I have not seen since I was 19. I've tried every diet out there, every pill, every exercise gadget and video. Some work, some don't, but I never seem to be able to stick to anything. Maybe this time will be different. I'm hoping that keeping a public blog will keep me accountable to others who are reading, help me keep on track.

No comments: