Tuesday, October 25, 2005

245

OK, it’s slowly going back down. I was hoping to see more of a loss today, but I did have some sushi for dinner last night. Only about 5 pieces, but still. White carbs = BAD! Exercise yesterday was good… 25 minutes on the treadmill in the morning, then Curves after work, and another 30 minutes on the treadmill. Plan is the same for today. Breakfast will be 2 eggs with salsa, lunch and dinner will be a Med salad (greek salad with lettuce and turkey breast). I’d really like to see 243 tomorrow so I have to be good tonight and not snack. I am going for groceries after work so I will probably get home around 6, get on the treadmill for a bit, then watch Biggest Loser and Amazing Race. I’m looking forward to Biggest Loser – it looks like they are combining the teams tonight and it’ll be individual challenges from here on out. I wish they’d do it that way from the beginning. That’s the fault in most reality shows, is starting out with two teams. Are you listening, Mark Burnett? I’m definitely not as hungry now that I’m eating solid food most of the time. The Med salad is especially filling, and tasty to boot! Chock full of veggies and lean turkey breast and low-calorie greek dressing. I just have to have gum or mints afterwards cuz of all the onions! We’ve got a big Halloween party to go to on Saturday night, it’s always a booze fest, and there will be lots of ‘gross goodies’ to eat, too. Have to try and exhibit some self control – after a few jello shooters, I tend to lose all willpower!

No comments: